Get free online doctor consultation for eczema
Avail the best expert advice here!
Eczema is a well-known skin condition that is believed to be very common in children, however less common in adults. Surveys show that about 15-20% of the entire world population of children suffer from this skin condition. Whereas, the percentage for adults remains at about 3%.
Given the amplified prevalence of this skin disorder in people, particularly children, consulting a doctor is a worthwhile step on the path to cure it. Lucky for us, the technology today makes this bothersome task of availing an expert’s advice, a cakewalk. The cherry on top is the free consultation services, provided by the customer trusted brand – Vedas Cure.
What is Eczema?
Eczema is a skin condition that can be recognized as a skin pattern in various other diseases as well. The scientific name for this skin condition is Atopic dermatitis. The skin is believed to get itchy and red when a person suffers from it. The condition can also be recognized by the dry and scaly patches. The inflammation caused can be hard to deal with. Often, people with eczema suffer from allergies or asthma as well as hay fever. For those suffering from severe eczema, intense treatment for relief is required
The causes for this skin condition vary among people. While some may experience it due to hormonal imbalance, others may suffer from it due to irritants, allergens, different types of food, stress as well as hot and cold temperature of water. Studies show that the symptoms vary according to the age of the person.
Eczema has various other types, the recognition of which requires consultation from a dermatologist. While the symptoms are visible, the intensity of the condition can only be recognized by experts. This is where consultation services from online dermatologists come in handy and are extremely important.
Treatments available for Eczema
Eczema is a kind of skin condition that comes and goes with time. There are a variety of treatments available that can be availed depending upon its intensity in different people. Treatment should be altered depending upon the change in the original state of eczema.
A few of them are listed below:
- Topical treatment: This involves the application of corticosteroid creams, gels, lotions, and ointments. These anti-inflammatory ointments are capable of ruling out the root cause of eczema.
- Antibiotics: Prescribed by dermatologists, these come in handy while dealing with different sorts of eczema.
- Barrier repair moisturizers: These are responsible for repairing the skin. They mainly improve skin hydration to prevent drying that can lead to the severity of the skin condition.
- Phototherapy: The affected regions are exposed to ultraviolet lights in order to treat the rashes caused as a result of the skin condition. This process involves close monitoring by the doctor.
- Antihistamines like Benadryl: The habit of scratching due to uncontrollable itching makes this condition worse. Therefore, antihistamines work as a preventative measure to avoid the worsening of the skin condition by controlling night-time scratching.
Lucky for us, consultation is no longer a big task now. The pain of visiting a doctor is solved by online consultation. Yes, people! Free online dermatologist consultation for eczema is not a myth anymore.
Get free online dermatologist consultation for eczema
Vedas Cure understands the needs of people. For better health, proper treatment is a must. THerefore, we do not fail to provide mankind with the need of the hour. Our consultation is focused on educating people about eczema and how a simple skin condition can lead to severe circumstances if not taken care of. This prevents you from the pain of finding an online dermatologist in India.
Vedas Cure brings to you its team of best online dermatologists
The treatment will begin at home by following a few initial precautions to prevent the growth of the skin abnormality. The treatment would vary depending upon the diagnosis by the expert. The services will be free.
However, when you are convinced of the natural treatment after getting a consultation from an online dermatologist free of cost, you will be asked to pay for the medicines which will be provided as a part of the natural treatment.
Our natural treatment signifies a blend between science and ayurveda – trustworthy treatment that comes with the best online dermatologist consultation in India.