Increasing Hair Fall?
Avail free consultation from a dermatologist here
Busy schedules and stressful lifestyles have caused many big and small health problems in individuals. While some of them are a big concern for people, some of them are often ignored until they become severe and clearly noticeable. Though losing a few hairs every day is normal and a sign of a healthy scalp, when hairs start falling out more than usual, that can be a reason to worry. A severe hair fall can lead to alopecia
It is always advisable to consult an offline or online dermatologist as soon as you start noticing frequent and extra falls than usual. A dermatologist can understand your scalp condition and lifestyle and can advise you accordingly. There can be many reasons for severe hair fall and usually, people have a hard time understanding theirs and this leads to a delay in treatment.
Getting an online dermatologist free of cost that can be trusted is not easy but we at Vedas Cure can assure you to provide an excellent online dermatologist consultation without stepping out of your house.
What are the possible reasons for hair fall?
It is good to first understand the real cause of hair fall before taking action to control it. While some of the reasons are directly connected to hair and scalp health, others affect them indirectly and become hard to recognize. Here is a list of the most common reasons of hair fall:
- Heredity- Heredity plays a major role in our overall health. With many other problems, hair fall can also be a problem faced due to heredity. If your family faces hair fall issues chances are you can also get affected by it.
- Hormonal Changes- Hormonal changes at different milestones of age are natural. Women also have some additional occasions of hormonal changes such as pregnancy and menopause. While these hormones are changing inside the body, their effect can also be visible in many forms on the outer body. One of those effects is hair fall.
- Medications- Drugs for treating many diseases such as cancer, blood pressure, and arthritis can lead to hair fall.
- Stress– Stress is a major issue and can cause a severe hair fall. People often do not realize that stress can even be a reason for their hair fall. Stop stressing about anything, personal life, professional life, or even about hair fall. Do not stress.
- Hair products and Hairstyling tools- Using excessive hair products are always harmful to your scalp health. No matter how much these companies claim to be good for your hair health, using them in abundance will always irritate your scalp and lead to further hair fall. Hairstyling tools are also not a friend to your hairs. They use heat to style your hair that can damage hair strands abundantly.
- Infections- Your scalp can get infections like fungal infection and bacterial infection due to many reasons. These infections can also lead to severe hair fall or even balding.
- Deficiency- The hair strands are made up of a tough protein called keratin. If you are having a deficiency of protein, new hair strands will not be as healthy as they should, which will eventually lead to hair thinning and hair fall.
- Pollution- Your hair needs to be a great warrior to not get affected by pollution. Pollution has many tiny particles which sit on the scalp damaging its health. It is always advisable to cover the scalp and hair in the pollutant areas.
- Lifestyle reasons- Poor lifestyle such as lack of sleep, smoking, alcohol consumption are also some causes of hair fall and bad scalp health.
- Diet- Poor diet and not including important nutrients and micronutrients can damage the overall health including the health of your scalp. It is very important to have a well-balanced diet especially when other factors are affecting hair health severely. Hairs need the support of a well nutritional diet to fight back to health.
These were the reasons that are most commonly known for hair fall. But, it is always good to get a free online consultation for hair fall. Consultants can understand the exact reasons for your hair fall and can advise you on the treatment according to the reason.
Free online consultation for hair fall
To get an online dermatologist in India you can easily trust Vedas Cure. We are providing free online consultation for hairfall and many other problems and are getting many positive feedbacks from our clients. Finding an online dermatologist consultation in India is difficult, but we can assure you, your search will end with us at Vedas Cure.
Remember, our consultation is completely free of cost for now, but as we are getting an overwhelming response, we might start charging a small amount in the future. SO if you are looking for a Free online consultation for hair fall, contact us as soon as possible.